Spring fitness tips:
- Vegetables, salads, legumes, fresh fruits, nuts and whole grains are vitamin and mineral bombs.
- Two to three liters of water, herbal teas, vegetable juices a day bring vitality and well-being
- Meat and fish as a side dish, and not as a main part of a meal consume.
- Limiting stimulants such as coffee, black tea and alcohol - they make you even tired and sluggish in the long run.
- Changing showers, exercise and sauna sessions train the heart and circulation and strengthen the immune system.
- Movement in the fresh air and sun boosts the production of mood-enhancing hormones, which also promote the metabolism.
- Vegetable and fruit concentrates bring the extra dose of health.